Aftercrave Limited trading as Croft Design Studio
1. In line with current UK legislation and the new GDPR laws, Aftercrave Limited (hereafter referred to as “the company” or “we”) defines personal data as any information that could be used to identify an individual. This includes but is not limited to: name, address, banking details etc.
2. In order to fulfil our contractual obligations with our customers and suppliers, Aftercrave Limited may deem it necessary to hold specific personal data on our them. The data that we hold includes:
a. Name – we hold this in order to know the name of our customers and suppliers
b. Address – we hold this in order to visit your address to carry out the duties of our contract with you where necessary, as well as for verification purposes
c. Date of birth – we may hold this in order to verify customers’ identity for security reasons
d. Telephone number – we hold this to enable us to contact customers and suppliers regarding work
e. Email address – we hold this in order to contact customers and suppliers regarding work
f. Bank account details – we hold this information in order to carry out transactions for payment and/or refunds with our clients and suppliers
3) Aftercrave Limited uses a variety of secure cloud-based systems to store your data and reserves the right to upgrade our data storage and protection system periodically at the company’s discretion. Access to personal data is restricted to staff members on a need-to-know basis.
4) Aftercrave Limited holds any personal data, after the termination of our contract with customers and suppliers, in accordance with statutory retention periods.
5) To discover what personal data Aftercrave Limited holds, individuals must request in writing (letter or email) addressed to the Director who will respond to all reasonable
requests within 30 days. In the case of requests that are considered unreasonable or repetitive in nature, Aftercrave Limited reserves the right to refuse the information request; in this instance you will be notified in writing the reason for the refusal.
6) Aftercrave Limited is committed to preserving the security and privacy of our customers and suppliers and will not hold data unnecessarily or without legitimate reason. Aftercrave Limited employs the latest and most robust data security measures to minimise the risk of data breach. In the event of a data breach of an individual’s personal data, Aftercrave Limited aims to notify all affected individuals within 14 days of the breach taking place.
7) All your data is held securely and we will not share it with any third parties without your permission.
We use “cookies” to help personalise and improve your online experience. A cookie is a small text file that is placed on your hard drive or device. Cookies contain information, including personal data that can later be read by a web server in the domain that issued the Cookie to you. The information that Cookies collect includes the date and time of your visit and your navigational history. Pixel tags, also called web beacons, are clear image (i.e., non-visible) files that may be placed on a website, in an email or newsletter, and request information from your device such as your browser type and may assist us in determining your engagement with the content of the website and emails we send, how many users have visited certain pages, or how users have otherwise engaged with our messages or newsletters. We may use web beacons to help deliver cookies.
- Cookies save you time by eliminating the need to repeatedly enter the same information.
- Cookies enable us to see what actions you take on this site and other websites. This allows us to deliver personalised content to you and other users, including search results.
- Cookies help to protect your security by checking your log-in details and may help prevent fraud.
- Cookies remember your preferences when using the site.
We strive to make this site user-friendly and relevant. Our goal is to deliver more personalised products and services to you.